Are you restoring an antique aircraft to its original state?
If so . . . you have found your source for original "Vintage Nut Plates"!
We are a family owned business established in 1967 with a vast collection of over 2 million
nut plates from 45 years of collecting Surplus Aircraft Parts inventories from all over the world.
In addition to having many of the current standard nut plates in stock, we stock many of the
original Vintage Nut Plates made by "ESNA", "BOOTS", "UNITED-CARR" and other
nut plates manufactured in the 1940's and later. Some of these nut plates have
not been made for years and are hard to find.
Over 2 million Vintage Nut Plates "In Stock"!
- With Fiberlock/Elastic Inserts
- With Metal Locking Inserts
- Vintage "Wing Nut Style"
- Vintage "Basket Nut Style"
- High Temp "Flex Nut Style"
- Standard MS & NAS#'s
- Mini Rivet Pattern Style
- With Replaceable Nut Style
- Capped & Self Sealing Styles
- Surplus Boeing BACN10- #'s
- Miscellaneous Part Numbers
Minimum Orders are $25. Minimum Line Item Orders are $5.00